LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bautou
Villain on Vacation

re: App: Bautou

The application submitted by Bautou is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Jones, 21, male, Bautou

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Warlock MS Afflic OS Destro

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Bautou/advanced

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Love affliction spec and the glyphs i choose give me the best dps and i will sometimes change depending on situations of certain fights

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Other than intellect i prioritize haste>crit>mastery and gemming is dependent on haste levels or if i just need that little bit of hit and such

What professions do you have and why?:
Tailoring and enchanting as they both give me the best dps increase and much easier to get certain enchants that are otherwise almost impossible to get

What past raiding experience do you have?:
12/12 T11 along with full clear in ICC when it was still hard. Have also done two bosses in FL

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
recount, omen, DBM along with old content DBM, Big brother, drainsouler, fortexorcist, Mik's scrolling battle text, and xperl

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes yes and yes though sometimes maybe a little to overvocal as some people would say

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Have run with several members before and hearing that you guys are serious but also not overly serious and can take jokes and such i would like to have my chance to raid even if as a backup otherwise just contribute what i can and have a good time.

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Actually i try to stay away from fast food as im in the military and trying to keep weight off as much as possible but otherwise i wolud have to say subway cause damn their sammichs are tasty

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
As most know warlocks are probably the most complicated class to play in wow as of current. Many locks on this server cant do crap for dps or raid awareness and are in all other words just plain fail and waste of time and patience. As i said i like to raid but also have a good time and i have been having troubles finding people who are they same way. Also in the immortal words of porkmolesto i am legit lock who knows what i am doing. For your raiding times i did not see when they are but if i cannot make a raid that i accepted i try my best to let someone know so that way you are all not waiting on me. Again im in the army so stuff changes at a moments notice and i might not get home till midnight because something happened but otherwise i do my best to show up on time and ready to go. As i dont know the raid times i will put no to the next question until i get clarification on times and such.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
No

Zbul

re: APPROVED - App: Bautou - by Arkinedes

More military people. Awesome. I've raided with him before, and recall him being competent and able to listen and learn. And not stand in fire, which is more than I can say for myself.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Seeing that 2 of our lock have found a new love in their shaman´s, we are pretty much down to 1 raiding lock!
Atm we only have 1 raid group running and it happens that i have to bench a handful off people, but then again, some days i have to pug dps, so im sure you will get your shot at a core spot!.

We are a mid-day raiding guild, and our times are at the front page.. Ill toss you an invite unless you have concerns about our times!

Bautou
Villain on Vacation

As of right now i can make it most of the time though i do have a class i have to go to for the next couple of weeks starting next friday so i know i wont be on till 4pm server at the earliest. Otherwise if im on and you need me i will be more than happy to help.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank