LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellzanjel

re: DECLINED - App: Hellzanjel - by Arkinedes

The application submitted by Hellzanjel is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Michael Armstrong, 18, male, hellzanjel

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
DK frost ms bloos os

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Hellzanjel/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
created my own variation of the improved blood tap spec.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
str>haste>hit. str is simply the best thing to go with.

What professions do you have and why?:
was ta tank back in wrath, and the mining gave the extra stam. BS i was able to make my own gear and also have 2 extra sockets.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
started in wrath, roughly a month before icc dropped.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, recount, basic neccesity addons.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes to both.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
was a past member, always had a good time in the guild, left to join up with a friend that had xfered in.

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Micky D's for sure. fries are the best, sweet teas the best, and shit the ranch BLT? so delicious. haha.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Dedicated, always willing to help someone out. im not a hardcore gamer, but i do put the necessary time into this game. raid times might be a little rough to make it to due to my everchanging work schedule, but ill do what i can.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Hellzanjel

returning member
http://villains.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5816513&gid=122018
Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App

I'm not familiar with the terms that he left under, but as long as he left on good terms I would say yes. He's a prior member, has good experience, is well geared, nuff said imho.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: Re: App

Tylér Durdén 69 wrote:
I'm not familiar with the terms that he left under, but as long as he left on good terms I would say yes. He's a prior member, has good experience, is well geared, nuff said imho.

I kinda second that!

1: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/maiev/hellzanjel
I know mrrobot aint the Oracle of WoW, but he gives a pretty good idea.. and you seem to be a little over hit cap, and way under expertise cap! Why??

2: Im pretty sure you just left without saying anything, following cixxpoop to <Battleshout>.. Enlighten me if i am wrong please..!

3: Experience and gear in general looks good, bought a few valor pieces i would have avoided myself.. at-least while there are still BiS items that could have been bought instead! Why? No epic gems, broke and bad luck?

Still a very open application, and i hope you will take the time to answer back!

Hellzanjel

1. didnt even know that website existed haha. ill be looking into that for sure. most likely because i just changed my chest out and lost 200+ exp.

2.yes you are correct, was a while ago and honestly dont remember to well why i did, something going on with one of the core groups i believe.

3. i views all the peices that were available to me and went with the best upgrades i could get, knowing i wasnt in a core group at the time and didnt play often, i knew i should go with what will help me out the most stat wise.
no necessarily broke, but atm dont see the point in spending so much on 1 gem. ill wait till the prices go down gladly haha.
Hellzanjel

made most of the neccesary changes, ill be keeping up with that site for sure.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

I went through my normal background checks on new app´s..
And i found that you have already been i our funky little guild twice..
So im sorry, but the 2 strike rule will be put into use here..: "You can always get a 2nd chance, but not a 3rd"

Good luck finding a guild!

Guetta
Officer
One of the guys

Alway Remember,

The danes Never forgive,
Never Forget.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank