LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baungin
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: App: Baungin

The application submitted by Baungin is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Phill, 23, Male, Baungin

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Mage - Frost (Still leveling)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
Still leveling

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Silverhand told me Frost is where it is at in MoP

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
N/A

What professions do you have and why?:
Tailoring and still deciding on the second. Honestly I've been more focused on leveling thus far.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
Minor Vanilla. Cleared Karazhan on BC. Stopped soon after BC release until now. My raiding experience is pretty minor, but I have a lot of experience in games that require extensive teamwork and strategy. I believe I'll be able to pick raiding up extremely quickly once I catch up in levels and gear.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
None right now. Going to get the essentials as soon as I get closer to 90.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes to both.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Learned about Villains on Vacation from my friend Silverhand. He is a good friend of mine and a great judge of character. He says the VoV members are great people and I trust him. Looking forward to being able to get to know all of you.

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Portillo's hands down. Relatively small chain (mainly MidWest/Chicago), but their food is top notch. The best hotdogs on the planet, and their Italian Beef is to die for. Heck, even their salads are amazing. If you are ever in Chicago I suggest you drop by one and see why it is my favorite!

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I'm an extremely animated person. I joke around a lot, but I come from a somewhat competitive gaming background so I certainly know when it is time to get serious. I'm a fast learner, and I'm always trying to get better at whatever game I'm playing. Hope I get the chance to meet everybody! See ya in game.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank