LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amarowene
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: App: Amarowene

The application submitted by Amarowene is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Brittney, 21, Female, Kylara

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Death Knight, Unholy (Blood)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/kylara/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I chose unholy over frost as a dps spec simply because it seemed to be the more complex of the two specs, and my glyphs were picked after comparing the recommended glyphs from noxxic and elitistjerks.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
I gem for strength first and foremost, then I gem for other things such as hit, expertise, and haste depending on need/ if the socket bonus is beneficial to me.

What professions do you have and why?:
I chose Mining and BS to help make myself gear and for the extra experience while lvling. At lvl 90 I keep them for the toughness to help out while I am tanking in my os and the extra sockets on my gear.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I started playing shortly after Cata came out. I have cleared BWD, BOT, and FL on reg before DS came out and then cleared them on Heroic shortly afterwards. I have also cleared N/H DS prior to the release of Pandaria.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
I moslty use only DBM for raiding, I will however use other addons based on what character I am using.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
I do have vent, although I am usually just quiet and listen I do speak when it is necessary.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I saw this guild on wowprogress and someone was advertising in trade chat. I chose to put in an app here because I really want to be able to start raiding again but because of a change in my job at work I am unable to attend the "standard" raiding schedule that most guilds seem to have.

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Krystals, I just love those little burgers.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I realize that my dk does not look like much gear wise but as my fourth 90 on my other server I never had much time to do dailies with her to get valor gear. I transferred to this server to make a new start and for the chance to actually get to raid again.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: Amarowene - by Arkinedes

Hi there.

Thank you for taking the time to app here!
Right now your gear is a bit off from the current raid (Throne of Thunder)
But we run alot of 5.0 raids aswell, and you should be able to hit 500 ilevl fairly quick.. But, we are a midday guild and if you have odd working hours, we are the place for you!!

Add Ark#1803 and i will invite you, of /who villains on vacation and ask anyone for an officer!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank