LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3749 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3870 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3905 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3925 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3948 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gogoroth
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: App: Gogoroth

The application submitted by Gogoroth is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Everett, 27, male, Gogoroth

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Destro/Demo

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Gogoroth/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I am currently main spec destro because it is the spec i can pull the best numbers in at my lower ilvl. Once I upgrade a bit and can reach some key breakpoints, i will be focusing on demonology.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
For now i'm mastery>haste>crit (as destro, will be Haste>mastery>crit later). Ive done a lot of research, run many sims and toyed with reforges, and for now this puts out the best numbers.

What professions do you have and why?:
Tailoring/Enchanting. The buffs are nice (cloak/ring enchants) and both are very convenient and make decent money to boot!

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I have raided since BC, and hit every raid since(minus sunwell) except when taking breaks during firelands and recently for the start of ToT. Since the start of wrath 90% of my experience has been as a Blood dk main tank, and usually raid leading as well.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Needtoknow, DBM

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Funny story. I was randomly looking through east coast servers since i am living there, found arthas. I was looking through the guild lists and saw a familiar name from my years on Maiev! I also work 3rd shift, so your raid times work for me.

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
A good burger

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I put in my work. I research fights, look up strategies, for my own class and others. Im never that guy relying on feasts for food buffs or asking for a last minute flask or potion. Having been a raid leader for so long, i know how frustrating it can be to deal with unprepared raiders, and strive to set a good example.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank