LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3749 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3870 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3905 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3925 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3948 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frozened

re: App: Frozened

The application submitted by Frozened is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Ryan 21 Male Roidhead

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Warrior Prot and pvp arms as offspec

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Roidhead/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I specced and glyphed for max aggro on single target fights

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Parry dodge stam always open to help and pointers

What professions do you have and why?:
blacksmithing/mining for socket bonus

What past raiding experience do you have?:
raiding molten core in classic, up to tk and finally finished bt by the end of tbc, did everything up to icc in wotlk, did some dragonsoul in cata, now trying to get back into raiding mop have done all flexs and first 5 bosses in normal soo

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
dbm, aggrometers, and other personal addons (bartenders,ect)

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yea i have vent and skype and know how to use my mic lol

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
done some transmog runs and pugs in the past with some guild members and has always been a plesent experience

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
wendy's

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I have plenty of past raid experience and also looking for a friendly non high stress raiding guild, i am a 21 year old college student majoring in electrical engineering with plenty of free time to play the game.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank